Occult





As I keep getting occult,
Lost in this concrete jungle.
Walking down the burning pass,
Breathing the air pyre,
I ask to my soul and fate,
Can we
Live a butterfly?
Can we
Dance like there’s no other life?
Fly as it’s afterlife?


I enter a doorway,
Caged,
Probably keeping stray out,
None a difference to notice.
All the bots,
Black suit, donning pout.
But this is their jungle
And I am a nomad.
So I keep walking down the pass,
No questioning to their sway
Stark realisation, a humane contemplation.
We ain’t be
Living a butterfly,
We ain’t be
Giving it another try…


I see pillars holding down the structures,
Smoothened down in humbleness.
All the weight that the jungle offers,
These pillars have to be their for wealth…
I hug one,
Cold and tainted,
Metaphors fainted,
And a look to the sky,
the middle of the night.
Let those stars shine out.
Sit back
And let the world cry loud….
Let’s
Live a butterfly,
Be it the longest fight.
This is the world where lovers lie.
It’s better to live a butterfly..

Comments

Popular Posts