Dead Man


Meadows are drowning,
And it rains bloodshed.
Structures are shackled,
And the man is dead.

Get your things
And prepare the shroud
Cause children of war
They ain’t that proud.

There is a mirror
That you got to find,
Not in this graveyard,
Inside your mind.

I was lying on ground
And I saw a sign.
There was a butterfly,
Flyin’,
Flying out of blue
And when I thought
That the chill was thru,
They shot it down
And my hopes were hew.

So stay,
Stay on the ground…
As long as the
Judgement surrounds.
Stay,
Stay on the ground…
As long as
You heal your wounds.

Meadows are drowning,
And it rains bloodshed.
Structures are shackled,
And man is dead.

So stay,
Stay on the ground…
There is
A mirror to be found.
Stay,
Stay on the ground…
Cause she flew
Her soul was shot down.

So stay,
Stay on the ground…
As long as
The dead man is found.

Comments

Popular Posts