A Crossroad Summoning
I lay on this emerald bed,
Constellation hovering over my eyes.
That’s when I realise
A demon is debuting the skies.
Body blue as sapphire
And wings of darkness.
She leaves a trail of mist,
A mist that hypnotises.
Has my consciousness betrayed
Me or its just darkness that drools,
All I know is, all I feel is
That across the trail of sin
She walks me through.
Torched birds and fallen wings,
Dead children and their broken limbs
Lay across the path I walk.
This ain’t a sweet nightmare,
This is a God’s sepulture.
She says she has seen It dead.
It battered and bruised and bled.
‘I too have killed my people,
Stabbed them right in the eye
But I am the dark angel
And Death is my ally.’
This is the end,
Kiss me, rain the flood.
It’s darkness’ glare
And we trade in blood
This is where you wane and I begin.
I am your boon and I am the sin.’
Scribbles my chest
With claws deep,
We taste the blood…
It’s ocean sweet.
Grab her hair
And bend her neck,
Spirits scream
And a kiss of death.
We grab each other
And paint all red.
Satan blesses
When we do it like hell…
The white of my heart
And yellow of my soul
Everything
Is pitch black Coal.
I open my eyes
As my consciousness climbs upto my mind.
There I was
At crossroads with my bottles of wine.


Comments
Post a Comment